Hello Guys, Today I’m going to show you, how to remove the watermark from Movavi Video Editor 2020 for Lifetime. 100% Working, Yes Really It works well.
You should try this method. And I have shown you with proof. Also, it doesn’t contain any malware/ any virus/any harmful software, we have scanned this file with Microsoft Windows Defender.
- 64-bit or 32-bit machine
- Some Disk Space
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7 Operating System
Download Movavi From getintopc.com
Firstly, we have to download a version of movavi from getintopc.com that will help you to remove the watermark.
- Go to getintopc.com
- Search for “Movavi Video Editor”
- Click on Movavi Video Editor 2021
- Direct Link : https://getintopc.com/……Movavi
- Scroll Down to last above the comment section
- Then click on the Download button
While downloading is completed Extract those files using Winrar software or windows extractor.
Install Movavi Video Editor
Firstly, you need to know which is your operating based on 32 bit or 64-bit machine.
- Open This PC
- Look your left-sidebar
- Now right-click on This PC
- Click on “Properties”
- Check Your System Type under System Heading
If your system type is 64-bit then you should install 64-bit Movavi else you have to install 32 bit.
So I will go to the 64-bit folder and install movavi. (You know steps of installing movavi)
After Installing Movavi, You will notice that it is not Activated.
So we have to activate it for a lifetime.
Removing Watermark from Movavi
Go to Folder which we had downloaded, as my machine is 64-bit so I’ll go to the 64-bit directory then Crack->x64.
Copy that two .exe files.
- Then right-click on movavi shortcut file
- Click on “Open Folder Location”
- Then Paste the two files which we have copied earlier
- You should take the backup of that files
- If you cannot find it go to this location
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Movavi Video Editor Plus 2021
Open Movavi You will find that watermark is Successfully removed.
GETTING ERROR? Comment it.
Related Content :