Movavi video editor is so powerful and very good video editor. Any way the Watermark causes too much disappointment to uninstall those video editors… So the version I’m using to remove the watermark from movavi I have mentioned below.
- Tested on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- System Type: 64-bit operating system
- Movavi Editor :
- Movavi Version is 14.
If you don’t have Movavi 14 version download it from here
Download the DLL from here.
Note: This File Doesn’t Contain any malware/any virus and any harmful content. So, firstly turn off Your Anti-Virus if it is showing any warning. Mostly it shows the error when you downloading this file. I have face this only the Waring will show you when you will download DLL file.
Steps you have to do:
- Download the DLL file from here.
- Copy that application.dll file.
- Go to that file where you have to install the movavi video editor.
- Paste it in your movavi video editor file.
- Then click on Replace file
How to Find Installation Folder of Movavi Video Editor
If you Know your installation folder then it’s okay… If not then continue to read…
Let’s End in Three Steps
- Go to or find Movavi video editor Software shortcut app.
- Then right-click on the shortcut app
- Click on “Open Folder Location”
Related Content :